DURBAN - The Nokia 8110, more popularly known as the banana phone, will be released into the South Africa market later this year.
The phone, which famously debuted in the Matrix films, has utilizes slider which allows you to answer and end calls.
The 8810 will be available in classic black and banana yellow. It runs on the Smart Feature OS and it is a basic feature phone so customers who purchase the phone will not have access to the Android apps that other Nokia Android phones have.
Instead, HMD, the makers of the phone, will be creating an app store that will have Facebook. An updated version of the famous Snake game that used to be on the old Nokia phones, will also be featured on the new 8810.
HMD is a Finnish company that entered the global market of smartphones with the new generation of Nokia Android phones.
The new 8810 promises talk time of up to 7 hours and standby time of up to 25 days. The phone also has up to 48 hours of music playback and about 6 hours of video playback time.
Some of other Nokia smartphones include the Nokia 6 and the Nokia 1.
- 3G Mobile Phone Selection
- WCDMA Basic Introduction
- Mobile Phones Are Practical And Easy To Use In ...
- 3G Mobile Application
- What Is A 3G Smart Phone?
- Key Phone Fault Solution
- WCDMA Technical Features
- 3G Mobile Phone Use Advantage
- 3G Mobile Phone Wireless Interface
- The Ministry Of Industry And Information Techno...
- Nokia 8110 4G 經典滑蓋香蕉機通過 NCC 認證
- Nokia 8110 4G ‘Banana’ Phone May Not Launch At ...
- Nokia 8110 4G SIM Free / UK
- Nokia 8110 4G
- Nokia 8110 4G First Look
- Updated Version Of The Nokia 8110 Comes With 4G
- Nokia 8 Sirocco登台 8110 4G版全球5月上市 閎暉可望受惠
- 疑似新款诺基亚 X 浮出水面
- TECNO Releases Camera-centric, Budget-friendly ...
- Huawei Has A Big Winner In Western Europe With ...