At the end of March, the Samsung Galaxy Note 9apparently was run through Geekbench. Sporting the Snapdragon 845 mobile platform, this is the model that will be found in the U.S. and in China. The test produced a single-core score of 2190 and a multi-core score of 8806. Today, the European version of the Galaxy Note 9, powered by the Exynos 9815 chipset, appeared on Geekbench and produced impressive results. The single-core score hit 5162, and the multi-core score reached 10,704.
UPDATE: There are some caveats. We couldn't find this result on Geekbench's website, and as some have pointed out, RAM is usually expressed in MB, not GB. Furthermore, the Exynos chipset would have been posted as "universal9815." So unless we can come across the actual listing, we have to assume that this result is a fake. Hey, no need to fret. The Galaxy Note 9 will be a powerful device anyway.
The rest of the specs as seen on Geekbench include 8GB of RAM, and the device tested was running on Android 8.1. For the record, the A11 Bionic chipset found inside the 2017 Apple iPhone models tallied a single-core score of 4061 and a multi-core score of 9959 on Geekbench. That would seem to indicate that if these results are legit, we will see some unworldy performance from the Galaxy Note 9.
We expect the device to carry a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display with a 1440 x 2960 resolution, and an aspect ratio of 18.5:9. A 4000mAh battery is rumored to be onboardalong with the same dual 12MP camera setup found on the Galaxy S9+. At this point, we probably won't see an in-display fingerprint scanner until it appears next year on the Samsung Galaxy S10.
We could see the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 unveiled a little earlier than usual this year, possibly as soon as July or August.
- 3G Mobile Phone Selection
- WCDMA Basic Introduction
- Mobile Phones Are Practical And Easy To Use In ...
- 3G Mobile Application
- What Is A 3G Smart Phone?
- Key Phone Fault Solution
- WCDMA Technical Features
- 3G Mobile Phone Use Advantage
- 3G Mobile Phone Wireless Interface
- The Ministry Of Industry And Information Techno...
- ZTE Submits Application To The Commerce Departm...
- Android 版的 Gboard Beta 现在也让你创造自己的 GIF 了
- 苹果将会维修一个影响 IPhone 7 和 7 Plus 麦克风的错误
- Samgle Zoey 3G Feature Phone
- TECNO's Next CAMON To Bring 24m Selfie Camera
- Google Releases May Security Update, Fixes Pixe...
- IPhone With Triple Rear Camera Coming In 2019 A...
- 微软的手机策略聚焦在「Microsoft Launcher」和「Your Phone」上
- Nokia Snaps Up SpaceTime Insights To Boost IoT ...
- TECNO Camon X Pro Camera Showcase