If you visit T-Mobile's website, you may be noticing that the carrier lets you save $80 on the Samsung Galaxy Note 8. More exactly, T-Mobile is selling the Note 8 for $870 outright, or $150 upfront and $30 per month for 24 months - that's $80 off the phone's original price ($950). However, we don't think you should be buying the smartphone from T-Mobile. Getting it from Samsung is a better idea.
Samsung lets you instantly save $200 on T-Mobile's Galaxy Note 8, offering the handsetfor $750 outright, or $31.25 per month (for 24 months) with Samsung Financing. Needless to say, it makes little sense to purchase a Note 8 from T-Mobile at $870, when the exact same device costs just $750 (that's $120 less) at Samsung.
- 3G Mobile Phone Selection
- WCDMA Basic Introduction
- Mobile Phones Are Practical And Easy To Use In ...
- 3G Mobile Application
- What Is A 3G Smart Phone?
- Key Phone Fault Solution
- WCDMA Technical Features
- 3G Mobile Phone Use Advantage
- 3G Mobile Phone Wireless Interface
- The Ministry Of Industry And Information Techno...
- WATCH: The Nokia Banana Phone Will Be Heading T...
- Nokia 8110 4G 經典滑蓋香蕉機通過 NCC 認證
- Nokia 8110 4G ‘Banana’ Phone May Not Launch At ...
- Nokia 8110 4G SIM Free / UK
- Nokia 8110 4G
- Nokia 8110 4G First Look
- Updated Version Of The Nokia 8110 Comes With 4G
- Nokia 8 Sirocco登台 8110 4G版全球5月上市 閎暉可望受惠
- 疑似新款诺基亚 X 浮出水面
- TECNO Releases Camera-centric, Budget-friendly ...