On the afternoon of November 7, Beijing time, Nokia has signed a framework agreement with China Mobile, China Telecom and China Unicom, respectively, with a total value of more than 2 billion euros. Under the agreement, Nokia will deploy technology and services in China to optimize the performance of fixed and mobile broadband networks to meet its growing needs as operators transition to 5G networks.
In China, the world's most populous country, there is a growing demand for the Internet, especially for mobile devices. China Mobile, China Telecom and China Unicom are committed to providing their customers with the highest quality services, leveraging the products and services in Nokia's end-to-end portfolio to increase the speed, reliability and capacity of their networks by the end of 2019.
Nokia Bell President Wang Jianya said: "We are very pleased to continue to work closely with these important customers in China to promote network performance to a higher level as they transition to 5G networks. By leveraging our end-to-end network And services, we will work with China Mobile, China Telecom and China Unicom to deploy technologies that meet their specific business needs."
· Nokia will provide China Mobile with technology and expertise across the country: radio access networks, core networks, passive optical networks, IP routing and optical transport, SDN, network management and professional services.
· Nokia will provide China Telecom with 4G LTE coverage and hotspot capacity nationwide. Nokia will provide China Telecom with end-to-end product portfolios and solutions including FDD-LTE radio access, home CPE, core routers, multi-service edge routers, optical products and professional services. Both parties will enhance cooperation in 5G technology and accelerate the development of China's 5G.
· Nokia will help China Unicom deploy technology across the country, including FDD-LTE radio access, MEC edge computing, virtualized IMS, SDN, IP routing, optical transmission, and fixed network equipment. Through a partnership with Nokia, China Unicom aims to improve its network quality and capacity to expand its 4G LTE customer base while simultaneously researching and developing IoT services and transitioning to 5G networks, including the use of artificial intelligence in the network.
Nokia will provide its service expertise in accordance with the framework agreement, including network planning, implementation, system integration, maintenance and performance optimization.
- 3G Mobile Phone Selection
- WCDMA Basic Introduction
- Mobile Phones Are Practical And Easy To Use In ...
- 3G Mobile Application
- What Is A 3G Smart Phone?
- Key Phone Fault Solution
- WCDMA Technical Features
- 3G Mobile Phone Use Advantage
- 3G Mobile Phone Wireless Interface
- The Ministry Of Industry And Information Techno...
- Feature Phone
- Official Website Leak: Nokia 8.1 / Nokia 9 Pure...
- The Samgle IRON 3G Feature Phone Has A 2.8-inch...