Nokia used to be one of the world's biggest mobile phone manufacturers but it fell behind with the advent of iPhone and Android smartphones. In 2014, Nokia's Devices and Services division was sold to Microsoft. In 2016, Finnish company HMD Global bought a part of Microsoft's feature phone business and has a licensing agreement that allows it to make smartphones under the Nokia brand.
- 3G Mobile Phone Selection
- WCDMA Basic Introduction
- Mobile Phones Are Practical And Easy To Use In ...
- 3G Mobile Application
- What Is A 3G Smart Phone?
- Key Phone Fault Solution
- WCDMA Technical Features
- 3G Mobile Phone Use Advantage
- 3G Mobile Phone Wireless Interface
- The Ministry Of Industry And Information Techno...
- Nokia 8110 4G First Look
- Updated Version Of The Nokia 8110 Comes With 4G
- Nokia 8 Sirocco登台 8110 4G版全球5月上市 閎暉可望受惠
- 疑似新款诺基亚 X 浮出水面
- TECNO Releases Camera-centric, Budget-friendly ...
- Huawei Has A Big Winner In Western Europe With ...
- Nokia 6 (2018) Review
- Nokia Oyj (ADR) Stock Is Building Toward Someth...
- Blu Phone Maker Settles With FTC Over Data Privacy
- T-Mobile LG G Pad X 8.0 April Security Update