Price and spec-wise, the Moto G6 falls right between the G6 Plus and G6 Play but it's still the original version. It has come a long way from the first ever Moto G model and still makes a compelling case for your next mid-range device.
The Moto G6 carries an even more refined look while keeping mostly the same design concept as its predecessor. Aluminum frame and Gorilla Glass 3 back and front panel wrap around the device making up for a premium feel and appearance. It rests comfortably in the hand and thanks to the curved back and relatively thin side bezels, reaching the other edge of the screen with your thumb isn't problematic, although the upper region will still be an issue if you have smaller hands.
Another apparent change is the screen. As the name suggests, the Plus model carries a slightly bigger 5.9-inch display while the standard Moto G6 has a 5.7-inch panel while retaining the same 1080x2160 resolution and 18:9 aspect ratio.
- 3G Mobile Phone Selection
- WCDMA Basic Introduction
- Mobile Phones Are Practical And Easy To Use In ...
- 3G Mobile Application
- What Is A 3G Smart Phone?
- Key Phone Fault Solution
- WCDMA Technical Features
- 3G Mobile Phone Use Advantage
- 3G Mobile Phone Wireless Interface
- The Ministry Of Industry And Information Techno...
- 据报谷歌为 Android 加入亮屏时间管理工具
- 微软的手机策略聚焦在「Microsoft Launcher」和「Your Phone」上
- Nokia 6 Review: Affordable Mid-ranger Is On Fig...
- Latest Smartphone From TECNO, The Camon X, Unve...
- Report: Microsoft And Quanta Are Building A New...
- Oppo F7 Review
- HTC U12+ To Come With Translucent Color Option,...
- Google 将摩斯密码带到 Gboard 上
- 带来 IPhone X 手势操作的 Android P Beta 正式开放
- Philips Hue 3.0 Is The Smart Light Update You'v...