With the launch of Android Go, Google wants to make sure that everyone gets to enjoy the latest features offered by its mobile platform, including those who can't afford to buy flagship smartphones.
Huawei is the latest handset maker that declares allegiance to Android Go by launching the entry-level Y3 2018, the sequel to the Y3 2017, which made its debut on the market exactly one year ago.
Although there's no info on pricing yet, we do know the smartphone will be available in white, grey and gold. As far as the specs go, Huawei Y3 2018 is as entry-level as it gets. The phone has a 5-inch display with 854 x 480 pixels resolution and an 8-megapixel camera on the back with LED flash.
Hardware-wise, the Y3 2018 is quite modest, as the device packs a MediaTek MT6737 processor, 1GB RAM and 8GB internal memory, which can be further expanded via microSD card.
Last but not least, Huawei's Android Go smartphone features dual-SIM and 4G LTE support and is powered by a 2,280 mAh battery.
Previous: Oppo F7 Review
- 3G Mobile Phone Selection
- WCDMA Basic Introduction
- Mobile Phones Are Practical And Easy To Use In ...
- 3G Mobile Application
- What Is A 3G Smart Phone?
- Key Phone Fault Solution
- WCDMA Technical Features
- 3G Mobile Phone Use Advantage
- 3G Mobile Phone Wireless Interface
- The Ministry Of Industry And Information Techno...
- Oppo F7 Review
- Motorola Moto G6 In For Review
- 据报谷歌为 Android 加入亮屏时间管理工具
- 微软的手机策略聚焦在「Microsoft Launcher」和「Your Phone」上
- Nokia 6 Review: Affordable Mid-ranger Is On Fig...
- Latest Smartphone From TECNO, The Camon X, Unve...
- Report: Microsoft And Quanta Are Building A New...
- Oppo F7 Review
- HTC U12+ To Come With Translucent Color Option,...
- Google 将摩斯密码带到 Gboard 上