LONDON (Reuters) - China's Huawei is targeting Europe with a new smartphone that costs half of what premium phones from Samsung and Apple do as it stakes out market share gains in its biggest region outside its home base.
Europe is key for Huawei beyond China, because it has been excluded from the lucrative U.S. market based on unspecified national security concerns the government has leveled against Chinese firms Huawei and ZTE.
The new Honor 10, launched in China last month, is being introduced in Western Europe's five largest national markets on Tuesday, with 21 additional international markets from Asia to Africa to follow.
The new phone, part of the mid-priced Honor line, will retail for 400 pounds (449 euros), it said.
- 3G Mobile Phone Selection
- WCDMA Basic Introduction
- Mobile Phones Are Practical And Easy To Use In ...
- 3G Mobile Application
- What Is A 3G Smart Phone?
- Key Phone Fault Solution
- WCDMA Technical Features
- 3G Mobile Phone Use Advantage
- 3G Mobile Phone Wireless Interface
- The Ministry Of Industry And Information Techno...
- New IPhone SE 2 Design Images Offer A Glimpse A...
- Huawei Honor 10 Hands-on Review
- HTC 的 Exodus 区块链手机是为去中心化的未来而生
- What Is A Feature Phone?
- Samgle 8110: Dual SIM Dual Standby + 3G Call $29.9
- Samgle's Banana Phone Launched In June
- Samgle 8810 3G Classic Replica: Landing In Asia...