1.This Website is the official website of Shenzhen Samgle Technology Co. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Samgle"), for personal non-commercial use only. All visitors to the Website should read carefully the statements, terms etc. on the Website, and abide by the Internet laws and regulations. The uses of the Website, including but not limited to, browsing the information on the Website, downloading the Website content, or using the links to the third parties' website provided thereon, shall be deemed that the users have understood and fully agreed to all the terms in the Terms & Conditions, and are willing to take on all risks and legal liabilities of browsing the Website.
2. All the information and software on the Website are provided "ASIS", without any warranties or conditions, express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of accuracy, timeliness and non-infringement.
3. The referenced or linked information on the Website is designed to provide users with convenience. The content and its descriptions or products and services offered on those linked websites are not subject to the control of Samgle, and therefore Samgle is not responsible for those websites and the content, products or services thereon (including further links to third parties' websites). Any user who chooses to use the third parties' websites shall bear all the consequences and the risks it poses.
4.Should any unit or individual consider that the content of the Website may infringe upon their legitimate rights and interests, a timely written notice to Samgle shall be given to provide their identification, ownership certificate, specific link (URL) and detailed violations. Once receipt of such legal documents, Samgle will remove the content related to the alleged infringement as soon as possible according to law.
5. The Website shall not be liable for any loss of any user or third party, including but not limited to loss of data, loss due to copying or downloading of information or materials on the Website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, wrongful acts, or any other legal theory, and whether the possibility of such loss had been suggested on the Website.
6.The website is entitled to have management and supervision of information and statements uploaded and published by users in accordance with national laws, regulations and forum rules, and software center rules, but does not take any responsibility for this.
7. If government agencies and competent authorities require disclosure of users' personal information in accordance with the provisions of laws and administrative regulations, the Website shall provide the government agencies and competent authorities with personal data under the law or for the purpose of public safety, without incurring any liability.
8. Any dispute due to this Terms & Conditions or use of the Website is governed by laws of People's Republic of China.
9.Any dispute arising from the Terms & Conditions or use of the Website shall be resolved through negotiation. In case such negotiation fails, the dispute may be submitted to the people's court where Samgle is located for settlement.
10.Within the scope permitted by law, the Website reserves the right to interpret and explain the Terms & Conditions.